High quality. High impact. Highly efficient.Cut & Stack Labels
An economical and efficient way to decorate your product.
Hammer Packaging has a long history with these multi-color, high quality cut and stack labels--they are without a doubt, one of our specialties. And, our ongoing investment in state-of-the-art 64", 56" and 40" offset presses gives us unmatched depth and breadth of capabilities for producing Cut & Stack labels.
Key Benefits include:
- Quality - High quality offset printing for high impact graphics
- Several substrate options - wet-strength and metalized paper; and white, clear and metalized film.
- Cutting-edge ink options - UV and EB (electron beam) inks and coatings have eco-friendly attributes.
- Cost savings - our operations are optimally designed for cost-effective, high-volume production.
- Mix prevention - our first-in-world, proprietary sortation system can detect mix errors within a stack of labels.
- Collation - allows for multiple messages or designs to be used on C&S labels - recipes, health tips, brand messages, etc.