Unmatched Label Printing Capabilities
Hammer is proud to offer a range of world-class capabilities—investing year after year in the latest and most innovative print technologies and equipment to ensure we continue to lead, not follow.
We are your one-stop shop for all of your label printing needs, including Cut and Stack, Shrink Sleeve, Pressure Sensitive, Roll-fed, Foam, and In-mold Labels.
Hammer has a wide range and depth of sheetfed and roll-to-sheet offset press options.
Why print Offset with Hammer?
- High volume printing capabilities
- Range of substrates—wet strength paper to white, clear or metallized film
- Variety of press widths for maximum press layouts
- Roll-to-sheet capabilities for maximum efficiency
Hammer’s capabilities in narrow Web Flexography offer a range of high quality printing options. Using state-of-the-art Nilpeter technology we achieve dramatic color, outstanding print quality, and sharp registration. Premium finishing options include: Foil Stamping, Embossing, Back-side printing, and In-line lamination.
Why Print Flexo with Hammer?
- State-of-the-art press technology
- High quality printing across a broad range of substrates
- Superior registration - Servo technology allows the web to be controlled tightly at each print station
- Rotary screen heads for laying down dramatic color or creating a tactile feel
- Variety of finishing techniques
Hammer Packaging is proud to be the world’s largest user of VSOP Web Offset Technology for labels. We were also the first printer in the US to obtain such technology. With our VSOP technology, we print high quality Shrink Sleeve, Roll-fed, and Foam labels.
Why Print Web Offset with Hammer?
- No cost for plates
- Plates are imaged in minutes
- Ability to control process printing for exceptional sharpness of detail and tonal gradations
- Technology allows for flexibility in label design changes
- UV & EB inks and coatings
- In-line lamination is available
- Combination printing is possible
- Versioning around the cylinder—easy to print variable messaging for promotions, contests or general marketing messages
With an HP Indigo WS6800, Hammer is equipped to handle all of your short run, on-demand and promotional printing.
Why Print Digitally with Hammer?
- Stunning images, shadows and vignettes!
- No dot gain!
- Premium density, deep shadows, smooth midtones, delicate highlights, ultra detail
- Vibrant extended color gamut
- 100% digital computer-to-press process
- Digital results in faster speed-to-market and flexibility for you by eliminating time consuming conventional requirements such as plate making, plate mounting and make-ready
- Print what you need, when you need it and how you need it—print more frequently in smaller quantities so you can better manage your inventory and keep packaging relevant
- Need just-in time delivery? Digital storefronts can be created!
- Digital is ideal for short run promotional items-cost effective and fast
- Digital offers complete variable data—ability to print different images or text on every label
- Digital can also accept base webs first printed either offset or flexo to add variable data
- With digital, brands have the ability to execute a variety of go-to-market promotions like never before!